FRANCE: Saveurs de France Brossard posts 2002 turnover of €171.2m
French frozen pastry products maker Saveurs de France Brossard has posted a €171.2m (US$180.2m) turnover for 2002, up from €126.3m for 2001. The results were below the expected turnover of €175m. The company said this was due to a slump in the company's sales of frozen sugar products at the end of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action