FRANCE: Saveurs de France Brossard posts 2002 turnover of €171.2m
French frozen pastry products maker Saveurs de France Brossard has posted a €171.2m (US$180.2m) turnover for 2002, up from €126.3m for 2001. The results were below the expected turnover of €175m. The company said this was due to a slump in the company's sales of frozen sugar products at the end of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods