FRANCE: Saveurs de France Brossard posts 2002 turnover of €171.2m
French frozen pastry products maker Saveurs de France Brossard has posted a €171.2m (US$180.2m) turnover for 2002, up from €126.3m for 2001. The results were below the expected turnover of €175m. The company said this was due to a slump in the company's sales of frozen sugar products at the end of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival