FRANCE: Saveurs de France-Brossard posts €390.7m turnover for Q1-3
French frozen pastry products manufacturer Saveurs de France-Brossard has reported a €390.7m (US$383.9m) turnover for the first nine months of this year, an increase of 3.3% from the same period last year. The company needs to record a €58m turnover in the fourth quarter of this year, an increase of 11% year-on-year, if it is to achieve its target for the full year. The company expects its goals to be achieved, mainly due to the success of several new products. The new products launched under the Brossard name are reported to be particularly successful.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units