FRANCE: Saveurs de France-Brossard posts €390.7m turnover for Q1-3
French frozen pastry products manufacturer Saveurs de France-Brossard has reported a €390.7m (US$383.9m) turnover for the first nine months of this year, an increase of 3.3% from the same period last year. The company needs to record a €58m turnover in the fourth quarter of this year, an increase of 11% year-on-year, if it is to achieve its target for the full year. The company expects its goals to be achieved, mainly due to the success of several new products. The new products launched under the Brossard name are reported to be particularly successful.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery