FRANCE: Saveurs de France-Brossard posts higher H1 turnover
French frozen pastry products maker Saveurs de France-Brossard has posted first-half net profit of €1.06m (US$1.24m), compared to €0.1m a year earlier. The company posted operating profit of €1.36m, a rise of 50% compared to the year-ago period. First-half turnover increased 5.9% to €82.6m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods