SAUDI ARABIA: Savola names chief executive
Saudi food-to-plastics conglomerate Savola Group has appointed His Excellency Eng. Abdulla Mohammed Noor Rehaimi to the position of chief executive following the resignation of Dr Abdulraouf Mohammed Mannaa.
Dr Mannaa resigned from the post due to "personal reasons" and will exit the company at the end of the financial year on 31 December, Savola said.
His Excellency Eng. Renaimi will take the helm on 1 January having served on the Savola board since 2010, as well as sitting on the board of the group's food and retail subsidiaries.
Previously, he held a number of leadership positions at governmental and private institutions, including serving as president of the General Authority of Civil Aviation and Deputy of General Director of Saudi Industrial Development Fund (SIDF).
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO