USA: Savory snacks - Frito-Lay's growth set to continue - RESEARCH (Members)
PepsiCo's Frito-Lay International division has experienced sound growth over the past quarter, with profits up 13% year-on-year. Net sales were up 8%, attributed largely to growth in the UK, Mexico and Poland. All of these markets are expected to continue expanding over the next four years. The Polish savory snacks market will exhibit the highest compound annual growth rate at 7.9%. While the UK market will grow at just 5.7% per year, the value of snack sales will have risen by nearly $450 million by 2005.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning