USA: Savory snacks - Frito-Lay's growth set to continue - RESEARCH (Members)
PepsiCo's Frito-Lay International division has experienced sound growth over the past quarter, with profits up 13% year-on-year. Net sales were up 8%, attributed largely to growth in the UK, Mexico and Poland. All of these markets are expected to continue expanding over the next four years. The Polish savory snacks market will exhibit the highest compound annual growth rate at 7.9%. While the UK market will grow at just 5.7% per year, the value of snack sales will have risen by nearly $450 million by 2005.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO