USA: Savory snacks - Frito-Lay's growth set to continue - RESEARCH (Members)
PepsiCo's Frito-Lay International division has experienced sound growth over the past quarter, with profits up 13% year-on-year. Net sales were up 8%, attributed largely to growth in the UK, Mexico and Poland. All of these markets are expected to continue expanding over the next four years. The Polish savory snacks market will exhibit the highest compound annual growth rate at 7.9%. While the UK market will grow at just 5.7% per year, the value of snack sales will have risen by nearly $450 million by 2005.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses