USA: Savory snacks - Frito-Lay's growth set to continue - RESEARCH (Members)
PepsiCo's Frito-Lay International division has experienced sound growth over the past quarter, with profits up 13% year-on-year. Net sales were up 8%, attributed largely to growth in the UK, Mexico and Poland. All of these markets are expected to continue expanding over the next four years. The Polish savory snacks market will exhibit the highest compound annual growth rate at 7.9%. While the UK market will grow at just 5.7% per year, the value of snack sales will have risen by nearly $450 million by 2005.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast