NEW ZEALAND: Savoury Sara Lee products in new promotion
A new product revealed to New Zealand consumers this month has seemed to consolidate the move by Sara Lee into the savoury food market. The first lady of gateaux and desserts introduced a range of new products under the Homebakes range a year ago, and recently new additions to the label have been launched, combining ingredients such as cheese, ham, potatoes and vegetables. A promotion currently running in New Zealand to market the new products is also hoping to raise consumer awareness of the more savoury aspects of Sara Lee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin