NEW ZEALAND: Savoury Sara Lee products in new promotion
A new product revealed to New Zealand consumers this month has seemed to consolidate the move by Sara Lee into the savoury food market. The first lady of gateaux and desserts introduced a range of new products under the Homebakes range a year ago, and recently new additions to the label have been launched, combining ingredients such as cheese, ham, potatoes and vegetables. A promotion currently running in New Zealand to market the new products is also hoping to raise consumer awareness of the more savoury aspects of Sara Lee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs