NEW ZEALAND: Savoury Sara Lee products in new promotion
A new product revealed to New Zealand consumers this month has seemed to consolidate the move by Sara Lee into the savoury food market. The first lady of gateaux and desserts introduced a range of new products under the Homebakes range a year ago, and recently new additions to the label have been launched, combining ingredients such as cheese, ham, potatoes and vegetables. A promotion currently running in New Zealand to market the new products is also hoping to raise consumer awareness of the more savoury aspects of Sara Lee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits