NEW ZEALAND: Savoury Sara Lee products in new promotion
A new product revealed to New Zealand consumers this month has seemed to consolidate the move by Sara Lee into the savoury food market. The first lady of gateaux and desserts introduced a range of new products under the Homebakes range a year ago, and recently new additions to the label have been launched, combining ingredients such as cheese, ham, potatoes and vegetables. A promotion currently running in New Zealand to market the new products is also hoping to raise consumer awareness of the more savoury aspects of Sara Lee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill