COMMENT: Ethnic marketing: say it loud!
CATALYST: PepsiCo is looking for a new agency to handle marketing aimed at African Americans. The rise of ethnic marketing was one of the hottest marketing trends of the 1900s. In fact, it was so quick that some companies have already been left behind. With expertise in the area developing rapidly, the best companies are already taking the next step: viewing ethnic advertising not a minority issue, but integral to overall marketing strategies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund