COMMENT: Ethnic marketing: say it loud!
CATALYST: PepsiCo is looking for a new agency to handle marketing aimed at African Americans. The rise of ethnic marketing was one of the hottest marketing trends of the 1900s. In fact, it was so quick that some companies have already been left behind. With expertise in the area developing rapidly, the best companies are already taking the next step: viewing ethnic advertising not a minority issue, but integral to overall marketing strategies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada