ISRAEL: Sbarro fastfood set up franchise in Netherlands
A group of Israeli entrepreneurs was granted the franchise to establish in Holland the Sbarro fast food restaurants. The Israeli group won the franchise in which three international companies, some of which have the Sbarro franchise in other countries, participated in the bid. Sbarro, specialising in Italian fast foods, operates over 1,200 restaurants worldwide. The report notes that the first Sbarro restaurant in the Netherlands will open soon in central Amsterdam at an investment of US$1.5m, to be followed by the opening of ten additional restaurants throughout Holland. There are 21 Sbarro restaurants now operating in Israel, registering an estimated annual turnover of NIS80m (US$16.6m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020