UK: Scampi N’ Lemon flavour Nik Naks back by popular demand
UK snacks manufacturer Golden Wonder has decided to bring back its Scampi N' Lemon flavour Nik Naks due to the enormous popular demand for the snack that remains undiminished five years after the snack was withdrawn. Golden Wonder has received more than 10,000 letters, e-mails and faxes from members of the public who desperately want the flavour back again.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations