UK: Scampi N’ Lemon flavour Nik Naks back by popular demand
UK snacks manufacturer Golden Wonder has decided to bring back its Scampi N' Lemon flavour Nik Naks due to the enormous popular demand for the snack that remains undiminished five years after the snack was withdrawn. Golden Wonder has received more than 10,000 letters, e-mails and faxes from members of the public who desperately want the flavour back again.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1