EU: Scandinavia showing high growth in organic fruit sector
The organic fruit market is one of the fastest growing in the Scandinavian organic food industry. Whilst some sectors in the Scandinavian organic food industry are approaching maturity, a new study by Organic Monitor shows that organic fresh fruit market continues to show robust growth. Market revenues have been increasing by over 40% per annum since 1997 to reach €40m (US$35.3m) in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast