USA: Schlotzsky's Inc. announces August sales
Schlotzsky's Inc. (Nasdaq:BUNZ) today announced sales trends of the Schlotzsky's® Deli system for the four-week period of August 2000. These sales include all restaurants in the system, including both franchised restaurants and company-owned restaurants. Same store sales for the four-week period of August 2000 increased 4.9% over August 1999. Average weekly sales for August 2000 were $12,301, an 8.3% increase over the same period in 1999. Systemwide sales for all restaurants in the Schlotzsky's® Deli system for August 2000 were $35.8 million, a 6.7% increase over the same period in 1999. Schlotzsky's Inc., founded in Austin, Texas, in 1971, is a brand licensor and franchisor of quick-service deli restaurants featuring sandwiches served on distinctive sourdough bread, along with pizzas, salads, soups and deli items. As of June 30, 2000, there were 745 Schlotzsky's® Deli restaurants operating in 37 states and D.C. and 12 foreign countries. Visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega