USA: Schlotzsky's Inc. announces August sales
Schlotzsky's Inc. (Nasdaq:BUNZ) today announced sales trends of the Schlotzsky's® Deli system for the four-week period of August 2000. These sales include all restaurants in the system, including both franchised restaurants and company-owned restaurants. Same store sales for the four-week period of August 2000 increased 4.9% over August 1999. Average weekly sales for August 2000 were $12,301, an 8.3% increase over the same period in 1999. Systemwide sales for all restaurants in the Schlotzsky's® Deli system for August 2000 were $35.8 million, a 6.7% increase over the same period in 1999. Schlotzsky's Inc., founded in Austin, Texas, in 1971, is a brand licensor and franchisor of quick-service deli restaurants featuring sandwiches served on distinctive sourdough bread, along with pizzas, salads, soups and deli items. As of June 30, 2000, there were 745 Schlotzsky's® Deli restaurants operating in 37 states and D.C. and 12 foreign countries. Visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review