USA: Schlotzsky's Inc. Announces July Sales
Schlotzsky's Inc. (Nasdaq:BUNZ) today announced sales trends of the Schlotzsky's® Deli system for the four-week period of July 2000. These sales include all restaurants in the system, including both franchised restaurants and company-owned restaurants. Same store sales for the four-week period of July 2000 increased 4.0% over July 1999. Average weekly sales for July 2000 were $11,978, a 7.2% increase over the same period in 1999. Systemwide sales for all restaurants in the Schlotzsky's® Deli system for July 2000 were $34.9 million, a 5.8% increase over the same period in 1999. Schlotzsky's Inc., founded in Austin in 1971, is a brand licensor and franchisor of quick-service deli restaurants featuring sandwiches served on distinctive sourdough bread, along with pizza, salad, soups, and deli items. As of June 30, 2000 there were 745 Schlotzsky's® Deli restaurants operating in 37 states and D.C. and 12 foreign countries. Visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival