USA: Schlotzsky's Inc. reports second quarter results
Schlotzsky's Inc. (Nasdaq:BUNZ) yesterday announced results for the second quarter of 2001, including net income of $751,000, or $0.10 per share (diluted), compared to a net loss of $4.0 million or $0.54 per share in the second quarter of last year, when the turnkey program was cancelled. The company reported revenues for the current quarter of $16.1 million, an increase of 10 percent over the second quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project