USA: Schlotzsky's, Inc. reports significant increase in earnings for third quarter 2001
Schlotzsky's, Inc. (Nasdaq:BUNZ) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2001, including net income of $659,000, or $0.09 per share (diluted), a 358% increase over net income of $144,000, or $0.02 per share in the third quarter of last year. Revenues for the current quarter were $15.5 million, an increase of 2.5% over the third quarter of 2000. General and administrative (G&A) expenses for the quarter, including severance costs related to a reduction in force, decreased 14.4 % to $4.9 million compared to $5.7 million for the third quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016