USA: Schlotzsky's, Inc. reports significant increase in earnings for third quarter 2001
Schlotzsky's, Inc. (Nasdaq:BUNZ) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2001, including net income of $659,000, or $0.09 per share (diluted), a 358% increase over net income of $144,000, or $0.02 per share in the third quarter of last year. Revenues for the current quarter were $15.5 million, an increase of 2.5% over the third quarter of 2000. General and administrative (G&A) expenses for the quarter, including severance costs related to a reduction in force, decreased 14.4 % to $4.9 million compared to $5.7 million for the third quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid