USA: Schlotzsky's sees drop in Q2 revenues
Austin, Texas-based fast casual restaurant chain Schlotzsky's, has reported results for its Q2 ended 30 June that reflect continued performance improvements by company-owned outlets. Q2 net income was US$489,000, or US$0.07 per diluted share, on revenues of US$15.9m. This compares with net income of US$751,000, or US$0.10 per diluted share, on revenues of US$16.1m, in the prior-year period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning