USA: Schneider Corporation third quarter 2001 report
To Our Shareholders: The Corporation changed its year end for fiscal 2000 to the Sunday nearest April 30 to correspond with the year end of its controlling shareholder, Smithfield Foods, Inc. The new reporting calendar has four quarters of thirteen weeks compared to the previous method of reporting thirteen four-week periods. Our report for the third quarter, therefore, compares the thirty-nine weeks ended January 28, 2001, to the thirty-seven weeks ended January 29, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund