USA: Schneider Corporation third quarter 2001 report
To Our Shareholders: The Corporation changed its year end for fiscal 2000 to the Sunday nearest April 30 to correspond with the year end of its controlling shareholder, Smithfield Foods, Inc. The new reporting calendar has four quarters of thirteen weeks compared to the previous method of reporting thirteen four-week periods. Our report for the third quarter, therefore, compares the thirty-nine weeks ended January 28, 2001, to the thirty-seven weeks ended January 29, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO