USA: Schneider Corporation third quarter 2001 report
To Our Shareholders: The Corporation changed its year end for fiscal 2000 to the Sunday nearest April 30 to correspond with the year end of its controlling shareholder, Smithfield Foods, Inc. The new reporting calendar has four quarters of thirteen weeks compared to the previous method of reporting thirteen four-week periods. Our report for the third quarter, therefore, compares the thirty-nine weeks ended January 28, 2001, to the thirty-seven weeks ended January 29, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival