USA: School alumni dispute Hershey sale
The alumni association of the Milton Hershey School filed a petition with the Dauphin County Orphans Court yesterday [Thursday] challenging the authority of the trust behind Hershey Foods Corp. to put it up for sale. The school is funded by the trust, and the petition seeks to have the alumni association appointed to represent its pupils, who are the sole beneficiaries of the trust. The school caters to economically disadvantaged youths, reports the Associated Press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO