AUSTRALIA: School provides breakfast to improve exam performance
A school on Australia's Gold Coast is to provide breakfast for students, in a bid to improve performance in exams. Staff at the Upper Commera State College have expressed concerns that pupils do not perform to their full potential in important tests because they have not had a decent breakfast, reported the Gold Coast Bulletin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast