USA: Schratter Foods Inc. issues cheese recall of imported butterkase cheese
A voluntary recall to all levels of distribution has been initiated for imported Berghaus brand Butterkase Cheese sold in the United States as bulk cheese and in consumer size precut pieces as identified below. The product is being recalled due to positive salmonella test results. Consumer precut cheese with the following "sell by" dates: (stamped on the outer wrapper of each piece of cheese) 6/12/01, 6/18/01, 6/26/01, 6/28/01, 7/8/01, 7/16/01, 7/23/01
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea