USA: Schratter Foods Inc. issues cheese recall of imported butterkase cheese
A voluntary recall to all levels of distribution has been initiated for imported Berghaus brand Butterkase Cheese sold in the United States as bulk cheese and in consumer size precut pieces as identified below. The product is being recalled due to positive salmonella test results. Consumer precut cheese with the following "sell by" dates: (stamped on the outer wrapper of each piece of cheese) 6/12/01, 6/18/01, 6/26/01, 6/28/01, 7/8/01, 7/16/01, 7/23/01
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"