USA: Schratter Foods Inc. issues cheese recall of imported butterkase cheese
A voluntary recall to all levels of distribution has been initiated for imported Berghaus brand Butterkase Cheese sold in the United States as bulk cheese and in consumer size precut pieces as identified below. The product is being recalled due to positive salmonella test results. Consumer precut cheese with the following "sell by" dates: (stamped on the outer wrapper of each piece of cheese) 6/12/01, 6/18/01, 6/26/01, 6/28/01, 7/8/01, 7/16/01, 7/23/01
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations