USA: Schratter Foods Inc. issues cheese recall of imported butterkase cheese
A voluntary recall to all levels of distribution has been initiated for imported Berghaus brand Butterkase Cheese sold in the United States as bulk cheese and in consumer size precut pieces as identified below. The product is being recalled due to positive salmonella test results. Consumer precut cheese with the following "sell by" dates: (stamped on the outer wrapper of each piece of cheese) 6/12/01, 6/18/01, 6/26/01, 6/28/01, 7/8/01, 7/16/01, 7/23/01
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill