USA: Schreiber Foods acquires Winn-Dixie's Deep South Products plant in Georgia
Wisconsin-based Schreiber Foods has acquired the assets of the Deep South Products plant located in Gainesville, Georgia, according to a statement made jointly by Schreiber Foods' president and CEO Larry P. Ferguson and Winn-Dixie's president and CEO Al Rowland. Deep South Products is a wholly owned subsidiary of Winn-Dixie, one of the largest retailers in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund