USA: Schultz affiliate to acquire regional chain with over $100 million in sales
Schultz Sav-O Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: SAVO) yesterday announced that its affiliate, Schultz Acquisition Corp., has signed a definitive purchase agreement to acquire Brodbeck Enterprises, Inc., the Platteville, Wisconsin-based operator of Dick's Supermarkets. Dick's Supermarkets operates eight stores in Southwestern Wisconsin and Northwestern Illinois. The financial terms and conditions of the acquisition were separately announced by Schultz in its Form 8-K filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery