USA: Schultz affiliate to acquire regional chain with over $100 million in sales
Schultz Sav-O Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: SAVO) yesterday announced that its affiliate, Schultz Acquisition Corp., has signed a definitive purchase agreement to acquire Brodbeck Enterprises, Inc., the Platteville, Wisconsin-based operator of Dick's Supermarkets. Dick's Supermarkets operates eight stores in Southwestern Wisconsin and Northwestern Illinois. The financial terms and conditions of the acquisition were separately announced by Schultz in its Form 8-K filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund