USA: Schultz chairman, president and CEO retires
Schultz Sav-O Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SAVO) announced today that James H. Dickelman is retiring from his operational duties effective December 8, 2000. Mr. Dickelman served the Company for twenty-six and one half years, the past fourteen years as President and CEO, and the last twelve as Chairman of the Board. He will assist the new management team until January 5, 2001 to ensure a smooth transition. He will continue to serve the Company as a director through his current term, which expires in May 2001, and as a consultant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill