USA: Schultz chairman, president and CEO retires
Schultz Sav-O Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SAVO) announced today that James H. Dickelman is retiring from his operational duties effective December 8, 2000. Mr. Dickelman served the Company for twenty-six and one half years, the past fourteen years as President and CEO, and the last twelve as Chairman of the Board. He will assist the new management team until January 5, 2001 to ensure a smooth transition. He will continue to serve the Company as a director through his current term, which expires in May 2001, and as a consultant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund