USA: Schultz chairman, president and CEO retires
Schultz Sav-O Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SAVO) announced today that James H. Dickelman is retiring from his operational duties effective December 8, 2000. Mr. Dickelman served the Company for twenty-six and one half years, the past fourteen years as President and CEO, and the last twelve as Chairman of the Board. He will assist the new management team until January 5, 2001 to ensure a smooth transition. He will continue to serve the Company as a director through his current term, which expires in May 2001, and as a consultant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe