USA: Schultz chairman, president and CEO retires
Schultz Sav-O Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SAVO) announced today that James H. Dickelman is retiring from his operational duties effective December 8, 2000. Mr. Dickelman served the Company for twenty-six and one half years, the past fourteen years as President and CEO, and the last twelve as Chairman of the Board. He will assist the new management team until January 5, 2001 to ensure a smooth transition. He will continue to serve the Company as a director through his current term, which expires in May 2001, and as a consultant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report