USA: Schultz chairman, president and CEO retires
Schultz Sav-O Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SAVO) announced today that James H. Dickelman is retiring from his operational duties effective December 8, 2000. Mr. Dickelman served the Company for twenty-six and one half years, the past fourteen years as President and CEO, and the last twelve as Chairman of the Board. He will assist the new management team until January 5, 2001 to ensure a smooth transition. He will continue to serve the Company as a director through his current term, which expires in May 2001, and as a consultant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs