USA: Schultz Sav-O reports record first quarter sales, earnings per share
Schultz Sav-O Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: SAVO) yesterday reported record sales and earnings per share for the first quarter of 2001 ending April 21, 2001. Net sales for the first quarter of 2001 were a record $155.7 million, a 5.4% increase over last year's first quarter sales of $147.7 million. Net earnings for the first quarter of 2001 were $1.89 million, an increase of 1.2% over net earnings of $1.87 million for the same period in 2000. Diluted earnings per share for the first quarter of 2001 were a record $0.34, a 9.7% increase over diluted earnings per share of $0.31 for the same period of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti