USA: Schultz Sav-O reports record first quarter sales, earnings per share
Schultz Sav-O Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: SAVO) yesterday reported record sales and earnings per share for the first quarter of 2001 ending April 21, 2001. Net sales for the first quarter of 2001 were a record $155.7 million, a 5.4% increase over last year's first quarter sales of $147.7 million. Net earnings for the first quarter of 2001 were $1.89 million, an increase of 1.2% over net earnings of $1.87 million for the same period in 2000. Diluted earnings per share for the first quarter of 2001 were a record $0.34, a 9.7% increase over diluted earnings per share of $0.31 for the same period of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning