UK: Schwan's develops Leyland site with £3 million investment
Schwan's Europe, the UK's biggest branded frozen pizza manufacturer, has unveiled a £3 million investment in its newly expanded production line. Schwan's continuous programme of investment has had to be accelerated this year, such has been the consumer demand for the number one frozen pizza brand, The Chicago Town Pizza.Speaking of Schwan's impressive track record of growth, Marketing Controller, Ben Johnson said: "Operating in such a competitive marketplace means keeping one step ahead of the competition to extend our market-leading position."I am confident that our consumer understanding, commitment to innovation and investment in quality through state-of-the-art facilities will continue to reap rewards for our company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund