UK: Schwan's develops Leyland site with £3 million investment
Schwan's Europe, the UK's biggest branded frozen pizza manufacturer, has unveiled a £3 million investment in its newly expanded production line. Schwan's continuous programme of investment has had to be accelerated this year, such has been the consumer demand for the number one frozen pizza brand, The Chicago Town Pizza.Speaking of Schwan's impressive track record of growth, Marketing Controller, Ben Johnson said: "Operating in such a competitive marketplace means keeping one step ahead of the competition to extend our market-leading position."I am confident that our consumer understanding, commitment to innovation and investment in quality through state-of-the-art facilities will continue to reap rewards for our company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail