UK: Schwan's develops Leyland site with £3 million investment
Schwan's Europe, the UK's biggest branded frozen pizza manufacturer, has unveiled a £3 million investment in its newly expanded production line. Schwan's continuous programme of investment has had to be accelerated this year, such has been the consumer demand for the number one frozen pizza brand, The Chicago Town Pizza.Speaking of Schwan's impressive track record of growth, Marketing Controller, Ben Johnson said: "Operating in such a competitive marketplace means keeping one step ahead of the competition to extend our market-leading position."I am confident that our consumer understanding, commitment to innovation and investment in quality through state-of-the-art facilities will continue to reap rewards for our company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations