GERMANY: Schwarz appoints Lehmann as Kaufland CEO
German retailer Schwarz Group has appointed a new CEO to head its Kaufland chain.
A spokesperson told just-food today (2 August) that Frank Lehmann, deputy CEO of Kaufland, will take up the role of CEO with immediate effect.
Kaufland replaces Heinz Andrejewski who will remain with the company. The spokesperson said: "He switches to a new position in the Schwarz Group, he becomes a stockholder."
A review of the food industry's progress in cutting salt from products, and recommendations on the best way forward, are due to be published by the Government shortly....
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Nestle's focus on food for health - interview
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Healthier food a major opportunity for food makers
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016