GERMANY: Schwarz appoints Lehmann as Kaufland CEO
German retailer Schwarz Group has appointed a new CEO to head its Kaufland chain.
A spokesperson told just-food today (2 August) that Frank Lehmann, deputy CEO of Kaufland, will take up the role of CEO with immediate effect.
Kaufland replaces Heinz Andrejewski who will remain with the company. The spokesperson said: "He switches to a new position in the Schwarz Group, he becomes a stockholder."
A review of the food industry's progress in cutting salt from products, and recommendations on the best way forward, are due to be published by the Government shortly....
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: The verdict on Danone's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Fonterra says rain needed to maintain milk supply
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- UPDATE: Danone CEO upbeat on 2015 growth
- Nestle in "exclusive" Davigel talks with Brakes