GERMANY: Schwarz appoints Lehmann as Kaufland CEO
German retailer Schwarz Group has appointed a new CEO to head its Kaufland chain.
A spokesperson told just-food today (2 August) that Frank Lehmann, deputy CEO of Kaufland, will take up the role of CEO with immediate effect.
Kaufland replaces Heinz Andrejewski who will remain with the company. The spokesperson said: "He switches to a new position in the Schwarz Group, he becomes a stockholder."
A review of the food industry's progress in cutting salt from products, and recommendations on the best way forward, are due to be published by the Government shortly....
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast