AUSTRALIA: Scientists aim to solve digestion problems for cows
While scientists in Melbourne believe that cows take too long eating and digesting grass, researchers at Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) are concerned about the effects of their flatulence on the environment. Both teams are now working independently with the latest in scientific technology to solve the problems, and bump up farm profits at the same time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group