EUROPE: Scientists bite back over Golden Rice ‘fool's gold’ claims
The co-developer of Golden Rice , the genetically engineered rice with high levels of vitamin A, has refuted claims that the product is useless. Dr. Ingo Potrykus, a Swiss scientist who, along with German scientist Dr. Peter Beyer developed the Golden Rice , said claims made by environmental organizations including
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund