AUSTRALIA: Scientists investigate food’s molecular structure with eye to design
Scientists at the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO) and Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) today (4 July) agreed to work side-by-side in order to investigate the molecular structure of food. The research, the organisations said, could potentially allow scientists to design the taste, texture and health qualities of foodstuffs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast