UK: Scimac pulls plug on Wolston GM maize trial
One of the most high-profile arguments yet in the UK's long running GM saga has finally come to an end, as the biotechnology industry conceded to a tide of governmental and anti-GM pressure, and agreed to move the site of its latest GM maize trial. The proposed site was only 3km from Henry Doubleday Research Association
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China