UK: Scimac pulls plug on Wolston GM maize trial
One of the most high-profile arguments yet in the UK's long running GM saga has finally come to an end, as the biotechnology industry conceded to a tide of governmental and anti-GM pressure, and agreed to move the site of its latest GM maize trial. The proposed site was only 3km from Henry Doubleday Research Association
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes