UK: Scotland's first ASDA Wal-Mart supercentre
ASDA Livingston to become Scotland's biggest supermarket and create 250 jobs Yesterday [3 January] ASDA unveiled plans to build Scotland's first ASDA Wal-Mart supercentre in Livingston this year. The news follows ASDA's recent announcement that it will spend £70m building and renovating stores across Scotland this year and is part of a £450m UK-wide expansion programme for 2001 announced today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses