USA: Scott B. Frederickson Named Senior Vice President, ADM Protein Specialties Division
Archer Daniels Midland Company today announced that Scott B. Frederickson has been named Senior Vice President, ADM Protein Specialties Division. Scott will be General Manager of the Company's products such as soy protein concentrates, isolates, and soy flour. Scott joined the Company in 1983 and has held various merchandising positions. Most recently, he served as Vice President, North American Soybean Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale