USA: Scott B. Frederickson Named Senior Vice President, ADM Protein Specialties Division
Archer Daniels Midland Company today announced that Scott B. Frederickson has been named Senior Vice President, ADM Protein Specialties Division. Scott will be General Manager of the Company's products such as soy protein concentrates, isolates, and soy flour. Scott joined the Company in 1983 and has held various merchandising positions. Most recently, he served as Vice President, North American Soybean Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China