UK: Scottish Salmon Co. 2013 earnings rise
- 2013 sales total GBP82.4m (US$139.3m), up 3.7%
- EBITDA excluding one-offs up 40% to GBP10.67m
- Net earnings of GBP2.67m, compared to 2012 loss of GBP2.89m
Sales, earnings rise
The Scottish Salmon Co. has reported an increase in earnings for 2013, with higher sales and improved margins benefiting the bottom line.
The company saw net income return to the black. In 2013 the group lapped exceptional items that dented the 2012 result and reported higher operating margins.
Sales also rose in the period and the group stressed the development of its relationships with key customers.
Click here to view the firm's annual report.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review