UK: Scottish Salmon Co. 2013 earnings rise
- 2013 sales total GBP82.4m (US$139.3m), up 3.7%
- EBITDA excluding one-offs up 40% to GBP10.67m
- Net earnings of GBP2.67m, compared to 2012 loss of GBP2.89m
Sales, earnings rise
The Scottish Salmon Co. has reported an increase in earnings for 2013, with higher sales and improved margins benefiting the bottom line.
The company saw net income return to the black. In 2013 the group lapped exceptional items that dented the 2012 result and reported higher operating margins.
Sales also rose in the period and the group stressed the development of its relationships with key customers.
Click here to view the firm's annual report.
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details