Scottish Salmon Co. posts FY profit jump
The Scottish Salmon Co. has reported a rise in full year profit
The Scottish Salmon Co. has posted an increase in full year profit, despite posting a net loss in the fourth quarter.
The company reported net income of GBP10.5m (US$16.3m) compared with GBP2.7m for the full year. Full-year EBITDA increased to GBP18.6m compared with GBP10.7m and revenues were up to GBP125.9m compared against GBP82.4m.
However, the fourth quarter painted a different picture with a loss of GBP119,000 compared with a profit of GBP2.9m. The loss resulted from a decrease in fair value adjustment at the end of Q4 2014 because of the increase in harvested volumes and mortalities compared to Q3 2014.
Fourth-quarter EBITDA, however, increased to GBP3.8m against GBP796,000 year-on-year. Sales also increased to GBP30.8m compared with GBP21.5m.
The Scottish Salmon Co. has booked a fall in third-quarter sales and a set of mixed profit numbers for the period....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review