GREECE: Seafarm Ionian buys 51% of fish processing company in northern Greece
Seafarm Ionian is aiming to strengthen its position in northern Greece having acquired a 51% stake in fish processing company Diatrofiki.
Seafarm, a fish-farming company, revealed that for the next year to 18 months it has planned an investment of €2.9m. This, it hopes, will enable Seafarm to boost the production capacity and quality at its new acquisition, and expand the company's presence in nearby Balkan countries.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw