SPAIN: Seafood company Pescanova buys ship owner
Spanish seafood firm Pescanova has revealed that it is to buy out 100% of co-patriot ship-owning company Pesquera Vasco Gallega in order to obtain hake quotas in Argentina. The price of the deal was not disclosed. Vigo-based Pesquera Vasco Gallega, which operates three ships in Spain and two in Argentina, will retain its name and its president, Alejandro Hernandez Eraso, subsequent to the deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target