VIETNAM: Seafood exporters reeling in wake of US crisis
Seafood exporters in Vietnam are concerned that the terrorist attacks in the US will soon affect their burgeoning marine exports. So far, the impact of the US events has been minimal on the country's seafood companies but as Truong Dinh Hoe, a representative of the Vietnam Association of Seafood Processors and Exporters
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods