AUSTRALIA: Seafood exports fall due to deadly Sars virus in Asia
Many Queensland fishermen are finding their exports have been severely reduced due to the deadly Sars virus which is affecting parts of Asia. Exports of Queensland seafood to Hong Kong and other parts of China have fallen from a usual amount of 15 tonnes a week to almost zero, reported the Courier-Mail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales