AUSTRALIA: Seafood exports fall due to deadly Sars virus in Asia
Many Queensland fishermen are finding their exports have been severely reduced due to the deadly Sars virus which is affecting parts of Asia. Exports of Queensland seafood to Hong Kong and other parts of China have fallen from a usual amount of 15 tonnes a week to almost zero, reported the Courier-Mail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO