AUSTRALIA: Seafood exports fall due to deadly Sars virus in Asia
Many Queensland fishermen are finding their exports have been severely reduced due to the deadly Sars virus which is affecting parts of Asia. Exports of Queensland seafood to Hong Kong and other parts of China have fallen from a usual amount of 15 tonnes a week to almost zero, reported the Courier-Mail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant