AUSTRALIA: Seafood exports fall due to deadly Sars virus in Asia
Many Queensland fishermen are finding their exports have been severely reduced due to the deadly Sars virus which is affecting parts of Asia. Exports of Queensland seafood to Hong Kong and other parts of China have fallen from a usual amount of 15 tonnes a week to almost zero, reported the Courier-Mail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw