NORWAY: Seafood exports fell 9% in July
Norwegian seafood exports dropped 9.0% to NKr1.6bn (US$219.2m) in July, compared with the same period last year. The fall in exports was mainly blamed on a decrease in the prices of haddock, herring, coalfish and mackerel. The value of Norway's exports to the UK fell 43% in July, while exports to Japan fell 32%. Exports to Russia, however, rose 90% in value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins