NORWAY: Seafood exports fell 9% in July
Norwegian seafood exports dropped 9.0% to NKr1.6bn (US$219.2m) in July, compared with the same period last year. The fall in exports was mainly blamed on a decrease in the prices of haddock, herring, coalfish and mackerel. The value of Norway's exports to the UK fell 43% in July, while exports to Japan fell 32%. Exports to Russia, however, rose 90% in value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO