VIETNAM: Seafood exports up 10.7% in Jan-Oct
Vietnam exported US$1.67bn worth of seafood in the first ten months of 2002, an increase of 10.7% compared to the same period last year. The country's Fisheries Ministry reported that Vietnamese seafood firms had signed contracts to export to the Europe after the EU voted to end examinations of imported Vietnamese shrimp.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs