USA: Seafood Industry B2B exchange unveils new transaction options to help buyers and sellers trade more often
Gofish.com today launches a new suite of products to give customers more options in how they buy and sell seafood online. Now members will have three transaction options to choose from that will allow them greater flexibility and price choices. "We've been listening to our members closely and are clearly hearing that they want more choices in how they close a transaction and what price they pay to do so," says John Cummings, Gofish president and chief operations officer. "Many companies have already sold product online through Gofish. In fact, transactions are doubling every month, a trend we've been experiencing since our launch last November. We expect our new products will continue and perhaps accelerate this trend." For the past few months, Gofish subscribers had one choice: funded transactions. Now they will have three options to transact through the open exchange. They are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review