USA: Seafood Industry B2B exchange unveils new transaction options to help buyers and sellers trade more often
Gofish.com today launches a new suite of products to give customers more options in how they buy and sell seafood online. Now members will have three transaction options to choose from that will allow them greater flexibility and price choices. "We've been listening to our members closely and are clearly hearing that they want more choices in how they close a transaction and what price they pay to do so," says John Cummings, Gofish president and chief operations officer. "Many companies have already sold product online through Gofish. In fact, transactions are doubling every month, a trend we've been experiencing since our launch last November. We expect our new products will continue and perhaps accelerate this trend." For the past few months, Gofish subscribers had one choice: funded transactions. Now they will have three options to transact through the open exchange. They are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report