USA: Seafood Industry B2B exchange unveils new transaction options to help buyers and sellers trade more often
Gofish.com today launches a new suite of products to give customers more options in how they buy and sell seafood online. Now members will have three transaction options to choose from that will allow them greater flexibility and price choices. "We've been listening to our members closely and are clearly hearing that they want more choices in how they close a transaction and what price they pay to do so," says John Cummings, Gofish president and chief operations officer. "Many companies have already sold product online through Gofish. In fact, transactions are doubling every month, a trend we've been experiencing since our launch last November. We expect our new products will continue and perhaps accelerate this trend." For the past few months, Gofish subscribers had one choice: funded transactions. Now they will have three options to transact through the open exchange. They are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega