CANADA: Seafood Industry Leaders Announce Formation Of SeafoodAlliance.com
A group of major seafood companies has announced the formation of SeafoodAlliance.com, an industry alliance which will explore the opportunities of business-to-business electronic commerce for suppliers of fresh and frozen seafood to the global marketplace.Henry Demone, Chair of SeafoodAlliance.com, and President and Chief Executive Officer of High Liner Foods Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations