VIETNAM: Seafood output increased through January -April
Vietnam has reported a total seafood output of 730,000 tons for the first four months of this year, figures from the ministry of fisheries revealing an increase from the 664,815 tons posted for the same period last year. Of the total output, fishing output was up 2.63% year on year to 477,000 tons, and aquaculture products accounted for 253,000 tons, up 10.35% year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits