VIETNAM: Seafood output increased through January -April
Vietnam has reported a total seafood output of 730,000 tons for the first four months of this year, figures from the ministry of fisheries revealing an increase from the 664,815 tons posted for the same period last year. Of the total output, fishing output was up 2.63% year on year to 477,000 tons, and aquaculture products accounted for 253,000 tons, up 10.35% year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"