USA: Seafood Retailers Bracing for ABC News Report
An upcoming report investigating the freshness of fish sold in U.S. supermarkets will not name any stores where samples were taken, a spokesperson for ABC's "Good Morning America" said Friday (27 October). Nonetheless, fish and food marketing groups reportedly were alerting their members to be prepared for unfavorable news.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes