USA: Seagram joins Transora.com, the global business-to-business E-marketplace
The Seagram Spirits And Wine Group today announced its investment in Transora.com, the global business-to-business (B2B) e-marketplace for the food, beverage and consumer products industry. This investment marks one more step in Seagram's drive to surface, evaluate and develop eBusiness initiatives that offer significant potential, and provides an opportunity to participate in what will be the world's largest internet exchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry