USA: Seair Acquires Our Food Products Group, Inc.
Seair Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: SEIR) today announced it has finalized the acquisition of 100% of the common stock of Our Food Products Group, Inc. (d.b.a. Jardine Foods) in exchange for 90% of its outstanding capital stock. Seair has changed its name to Gourmet Group, Inc. and will move its executive offices to Buda (suburb of Austin), Texas. The company's common stock will continue to trade on Nasdaq's Electronic Bulletin Board under the new symbol "GOUG".Gourmet Group is committed to take the $8 million Texas-based gourmet food product producer, Jardine Foods, to the next level of growth. According to Fred Schulman, Gourmet Group's new CEO, "Gourmet Group acquired 100% of the 20 year-old leader in the gourmet and specialty food market (with a concentration on Tex-Mex products) because of its nationally recognized brands, deep product lines, excellent distribution network, growing market segment and appeal to palates around the world."Jardine Foods (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review