USA: Seair Acquires Our Food Products Group, Inc.
Seair Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: SEIR) today announced it has finalized the acquisition of 100% of the common stock of Our Food Products Group, Inc. (d.b.a. Jardine Foods) in exchange for 90% of its outstanding capital stock. Seair has changed its name to Gourmet Group, Inc. and will move its executive offices to Buda (suburb of Austin), Texas. The company's common stock will continue to trade on Nasdaq's Electronic Bulletin Board under the new symbol "GOUG".Gourmet Group is committed to take the $8 million Texas-based gourmet food product producer, Jardine Foods, to the next level of growth. According to Fred Schulman, Gourmet Group's new CEO, "Gourmet Group acquired 100% of the 20 year-old leader in the gourmet and specialty food market (with a concentration on Tex-Mex products) because of its nationally recognized brands, deep product lines, excellent distribution network, growing market segment and appeal to palates around the world."Jardine Foods (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China