NEW ZEALAND: Sealord coy on CEO appointment
New Zealand seafood processor Sealord has refused to be drawn into speculation the new CEO it is appointing former McCain executive Steve Yung.
According to a report in Undercurrent News, Yung, who was managing director of McCain Foods Australia and New Zealand from 2005 to 2013 is about to be appointed CEO at Sealord.
In an email to just-food however, a spokesperson for Sealord said: "At this point we are not in a position to confirm anything."
If reports do materialise, Yung will replace Graham Stuart, who will step down at the end of the financial year.
Stuart, who made the announcement of his departure in March this year, said at the time: "I've always been firmly of the view that companies like Sealord do better when they are every so often rejuvenated by new direction from the top. For the past two years I have been talking along these lines to the board and now it is time to formalise this process," he said.
Synopsis Canadean's "McCain Foods Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
McCain Foods India previously focused mainly on sales for out-of-home consumption, as the bulk of its business was contributed by quick-service restaurants, hotels and cafés, such as McDonald’s, KFC, ...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global prepared meals market during August 2014. Using t...
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy