GERMANY: Seasoning groups makes splash with green ketchup
German seasonings producer Werdersche Wein und Früchte GmbH has turned over some 1.2 million bottles of its green ketchup Grüne Würzige Dip since its launch last summer. Managing director Bernd Schimki said yesterday [Sunday] that this strong performance put the product in the top four of its ketchup product range. The company produces eleven brands of ketchup.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action