GERMANY: Seasoning groups makes splash with green ketchup
German seasonings producer Werdersche Wein und Früchte GmbH has turned over some 1.2 million bottles of its green ketchup Grüne Würzige Dip since its launch last summer. Managing director Bernd Schimki said yesterday [Sunday] that this strong performance put the product in the top four of its ketchup product range. The company produces eleven brands of ketchup.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin