USA: Seattle Coffee Co signs sales agreement with Ralphs Supermarkets
Seattle Coffee Company (SCC), parent company of Seattle's Best Coffee® and Torrefazione Italia® Coffee and a subsidiary of AFC Enterprises, has entered into an agreement with Ralphs Supermarkets to sell both its brands of specialty coffees in 333 Ralphs Supermarkets throughout northern and southern California.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre