USA: Seattle Coffee Company appoints four members to executive team
Seattle Coffee Company , a subsidiary of AFC Enterprises, Inc ., announced the appointment of four new members to its executive team - Sheri Miksa, Chief Operating Officer, Marge Barnette, Vice President of New Business Development, Martin C. Wehr, Chief Foodservice Officer and Sue McNab, Vice President of People Services and Development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods