USA: Seattle's Best Coffee adds loyalty incentive to Best Card
Coffeehouse chain Seattle's Best Coffee (SBC), a subsidiary of restaurant giant AFC Enterprises, has launched a loyalty incentive to reward customers for their repeat visits as a value added to their Seattle's Best Card. With this programme, for every ten visits to a Seattle's Best Coffee cafe, when customers use their Seattle's Best Card for a minimum transaction of US$2.50, they are eligible to receive a free beverage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories