USA: Seattle's Best Coffee adds loyalty incentive to Best Card
Coffeehouse chain Seattle's Best Coffee (SBC), a subsidiary of restaurant giant AFC Enterprises, has launched a loyalty incentive to reward customers for their repeat visits as a value added to their Seattle's Best Card. With this programme, for every ten visits to a Seattle's Best Coffee cafe, when customers use their Seattle's Best Card for a minimum transaction of US$2.50, they are eligible to receive a free beverage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch